Summer is the season of S'mores! They are really best enjoyed after a good swim, at a bbq with friends and family or around a fire pit as you get eaten alive by mosquitos. It's all part of the s'mores experience! I've seen to many ways to make this classic combo. I even have 2 right here on my site, skillet brownie s'mores and walking s'mores. In this post you'll find a great way to make them in the oven with this simple mini s'mores pies hack.
What you need for this simple mini s'mores pies hack
- Mini graham cracker crusts - I use the Keebler brand.
- Chocolate chips- Mini or regular both work.
- Mini marshmallows - I prefer to use mini marshmallows so that they all evenly brown, but if you only have large ones, cut them in half and place them on top of the chocolate chips sticky side down.
How to assemble:
Preheat oven to 350F. Place the mini crusts on a sheet pan. Fill the crusts with chocolate chips and top with mini marshmallows. Next, bake them for 9-12 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are golden.
Why should make these mini s'mores pies?
- No campfire needed to make these delicious little pies.
- Everything is pre-made and super easy to assemble.
- You can even just make 1-2 for a special treat or dessert!
Substitutions for simple mini s'mores pies hack:
You can totally make this into a large pie, just adjust the cooking time until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are toasted.
Feel free to use mini chocolate bars in place of chocolate chips.
Store these little pies at room temperature and not in the refrigerator, covered or in an air tight container. I was surprised how they actually reheated well in the oven for just a minute or two.
Simple Mini S'mores Pies Hack
- 5 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place the mini graham cracker pie crusts on a sheet pan.
- Fill with chocolate chips and top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are golden brown.