Peanut Cold Noodle Salad
This addictive peanut cold noodle salad makes the perfect side dish, or a great dinner when paired with grilled chicken!
Creamy Peanut Butter Dressing
- 1/4 c + 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles cooked according to package directions
- 4 oz shredded red cabbage
- 4 oz shredded carrots
- 2 scallions, sliced into pieces white and light green parts only
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts roughly chopped
Whisk dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
Toss noodles with dressing, red cabbage, shredded carrots, and most of the scallions and peanuts.
Top with remaining scallions and peanuts.