Baked feta cheese
Feta is baked with olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, olives, garlic, herbs and olive oil for a show stopping easy to prepare dish!
- 8 oz block of feta
- 1 cup assorted pitted olives
- 5 halves sun dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp herbs de provence blend
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Place the feta in a small oven safe baking dish.
Place the tomatoes, garlic, and olives around the feta.
Combine the oil and herbs in a bowl. Drizzle the mixture over the feta, olives, and sun dried tomatoes.
Bake for 20 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes for a golden top.
Best if served immediately.