Lemony Loaf Cake 2.0
The perfect lemony loaf cake to pair with your coffee.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 5.3 oz containers plain greek yogurt (or 300 grams/1.2 cups)
- 1/2 cup` coconut oil may substitute for a different oil
- 1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup` powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 -1 1/2 tbsp Meyer lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Mix together the eggs, sugar, and yogurt until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add in the melted coconut oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix to combine.
Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt until there are no more lumps.
Pour cake batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.